Built for Antiques
Antique Shipping Solutions in Charlotte
Auctioneers, collectors, and museums rely on us to safely move their delicate and valuable antiques across the country and around the world. Our proven expertise begins with a full assessment of your product including risk, storage, environmental factors such as climate, temperature and humidity, pickup conditions, mode of transport and final destination requirements. All are factored into providing you with the appropriate container and cushioning system for preventing damage during shipment.
Services Tailored to Your Item’s Specific Needs
No two antiques shipping engagements are the same. That’s why we work closely with you to determine your requirements before work begins. From tailored protection to adhering to delivery deadlines, we ensure that the process meets your needs from start to finish.
Antique Insurance Coverage
Craters & Freighters Charlotte offers many different types of insurance coverage for antique shipments including:
- Full Coverage Cargo – based on declared value
- Limited Liability Insurance – lost only
Typically, if a customer elects to purchase our insurance coverage and a value is declared, Craters & Freighters will insure the item from the time of pickup, during the packing and crating process, and through to delivery.
You can trust us with your high-value, one-of-a-kind items including heirlooms, antique furniture, collectables, and memorabilia from pickup through delivery.
Our Antique Shipping Services
- Local pickup and delivery
- Custom packing and cushioning
- Custom-designed and built wood crates
- Corrugated containers
- Shipping – carrier selection based on item, budget, time frame
- Shipping insurance – our professional packing allows us to offer you coverage on your valuable antiques
- White-glove delivery available – includes unpacking and setup
Get a fast, free, no-obligation cost estimate from Craters & Freighters Charlotte.
Provide some information on your needs and we’ll get back to you right away with a figure you can use in your planning.